Canson Montval - Natural White Cold Pressed 300 GSM Watercolour Paper (Pad of 7 Sheets) - A3
Save 0% Save %
Original price Rs. 0.00 - Original price Rs. 0.00
Original price Rs. 0.00
Rs. 200.00 - Rs. 200.00
Current price Rs. 200.00
- Canson Montval watercolour paper has a great erasability. The essential key for this high quality watercolour paper is this ability to easily make corrections. This paper allows corrections even using a simple brush stoke.
- Canson Montval was designed by the famous painter Gaspard Maillol in the early 20th century and made on a Foundrinier machine. Canson Montval is "THE" paper when it comes to watercolour, however it can also be used with other wet techniques such as gouache or acrylic.
- Complies with ISO Standard 9706, acid-free and without optical brightness additives. Mould-resistant treatment.
- This beautiful cold pressed surface allows for multiple reliefs and effects. Delicate shade, cold pressed, snowy grain, numerous qualities make this paper a classic "Must Have" among the Canson family of products.
- Pad of 7 sheets; Size - 29.7 x 42 cm; 300 GSM